|
DESCRIBE
|
||
|
I
think this class was better than the last one because I was more confident
about the activities I was developing. Also, one of the things I think helped
was that I developed the exercises from the book. It was strange because in
the last two periods I didn´t work with a book, so I had to look for many
activities by myself without a book or lesson plan as a support. But this
case, it was different since I had the book as a backup. I had to look for
one free activity in which students stood up and work in pairs. I think that
the results were good and I got a good feedback about my whole class. So I am
happy because it was a good day at the practice.
|
||
|
ANALYZE
|
PLAN ACTION
|
|
|
INTERPRET
|
GENERALIZE
|
|
|
Having
a book as a support helps the teacher during the class since the book itself
provides what to develop in the class. However, it is really important to
look for information by ourselves to vary the activities and the students can
move and get interested in the topic. It is good for the teacher and the
students to get interested or focused on the topic in order to learn. Many
students are kinesthetic learners so it is good not to keep them on their
seats. Make them participate, talk or discuss are a good resources for the
class.
|
Bringing
interesting or controversial topic to the class is a very good idea because
you make them think and analyze about it. Then they can share their personal
opinions about those topics. For example, they liked to talk about capital
punishment, abortion, lowering the age of having a driver´s license etc. I
think they really like those topics because they were participating in class.
|
Next
class, I plan to make a activity similar to the one I made today because I
had a good feedback and could see the interest of the students to complete
their task. Also, I plan to study deeply the exercises and words of the book
because they always have questions or doubts about. So as a good teacher you
need to go ahead your students.
|
jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015
Second entry (3rd period)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Nice point of going ahead of your students, so they do not catch you hesitating or doubting about any word or topic.
ResponderEliminar